ZIG 2 Way Glue is formulated to create either a temporary or a permanent bond without the mess. Permanent when wet but if you let it dry it becomes tacky -great for re-positioning.
The glue is BLUE when it is wet, giving a permanent bond. In a few moments, it turns CLEAR after drying, giving a temporary bond.
- different types of paper crafting, for example scrapbooking and cardmaking. Excellent for glueing down die cuts.
- foil transfer (video below),
- bullet journal / planners / calendars - there is nothing more comfortable than glue in the pen that can be stored in a pencil case.
- project design - a temporary way of using this glue allows us to plan collages and other projects, repositioning elements before using permanent glue
- collages - especially comfortable with glueing small elements
- decorations with glitter and shiny powder (videos below) - great for decorating various surfaces, for example Christmas ornaments, plant pots, boxes etc.
Water-based acrylic emulsion. Photo safe. Acid free. Xylene free. Clear after drying.